If you're building a complex Angular app with complex data flows, you should consider using Redux to better manage the state of your app.
Redux is a lightweight and simplified implementation of the Flux architecture that was originally introduced by Facebook. It provides a clean and elegant solution to maintain the state of your applications in a predictable way.
It also provides a number of other benefits:
- It decouples your application from a presentation framework like Angular
- It allows you to postpone decisions about external frameworks (clean architecture)
- It makes it easier to unit test your application without mocks and spies
- You get access to awesome tools as part of your development (Redux Dev Tools)
- It makes it easier to implement undo/redo feature in your applications
In this course, I'll take you from the ground up and teach you what Redux is, when to use it and why, and how to implement it properly.
You'll learn about:
Hi! My name is Mosh Hamedani. Over the last three years, I've taught over 1M students how to code or how to become a better coder through my online courses and YouTube channel.
I've been working as a software engineer for the past 18 years and I love to share my knowledge with you. It’s my mission to make coding accessible to everyone.
You can ask for a refund any time during the first 30 days
if you decide the course isn’t for you.